Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition
Croatian GIS Association International Geographic Information Systems
“GIS ODYSSEY 2012”
3rd to 7th of September 2012, Conference & Exhibition
Croatia: Metković,Neretva, Mostar & Međugorje
Conference Hall & Accommodation site:
Hotels “Metković” & ”Vila Neretva”, Metković
- Hydrographic Institute of the Republic of Croatia
- HIZ GIS Forum, Croatia
- Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Croatia
- University of Silesia, Poland Faculty of Computer Science and Materials Science,
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- SILGIS Association, Poland
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, Poland
Information about conference is alo avliable on SILGIS web page (Poland)
GIS ODYSSEY 2012 - topics
Main conference topics
- GEODESY AND CARTOGRAPHY
- SPACE AND INFORMATICS’ LAW & ETHICS
- STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL ENVIRONMENT
- CULTURAL AND NATURAL HERITAGE MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL HERITAGE
- POST – WAR AND POST – DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- MUNICIPAL SPACE MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY
- WATER, HYDROGRAPHY AND SEA MANAGEMENT
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- EARTH RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- EUROPEAN CORRIDOR BALTIC SEA - ADRIATIC SEA
- GLOBALISATION, DEVELOPMENT AND TRANSITION PROCESS
- GEOLOCALIZATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- INFORMATICS & COMMUNICATION
All accepted papers will be published in a reviewed monograph. The working language will be English.
The deadline for sending abstracts is 31st of March 2012.
The deadline for sending papers is 30th of June 2012.
NB All papers received after 1st of July 2012 will be published in next monograph planed to be edited in year 2013 as a part of “GIS Odyssey 2013” conference.
Programming Committee reserves the right to select papers and adapt their form to presentation.
The deadline for sending posters is 1st of August 2012.
In the case of other options please contact Organisers.
N.B. Please write first name and surname, address of company, institution, university or other, e-mail and tel. number!!!
Text of a paper (Microsoft WORD) with figures and tables should be not longer than 10 pages.
Poster should be printed in size A1 – portrait version and posted in tube (roll). Glossy is recommended.
For other options please contact Organiser in Croatia!
Davorin Kereković, Croatian GIS Forum secretary, Address: 10 000 Zagreb, Prisavlje 12, Croatia E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org tel/fax: 00 385 1 619 69 03, GSM: 00 385 98 384 177